Hopping you'll love this post ......Swiss Whisk Health cafe Review : In focus


Image: Swiss Whisk Health cafe 

The look of the café is really attractive from outside that you feel to go to visit once at least. Same thing happened with me. One day I actually went to a phone shop just near by the café and saw a board over there. I came little forward and asked someone about the opening of it because when it was building up, I could feel that something vigorous is coming up in the city. It was so attractive that it caught my eyes since after then every time I think upon going on Sunday outside for brunch in noon or for evening special plans- Swiss whisk was one of my choices.


In Surat, there are very less happening café available which genuinely focus on quality and ingredients in it. And this has terrific menu for sure. I get down through stairs of the café. The interior and ambiance is greenish, cool and French style.

Ambiance and music: English Jazz and some famous Hollywood top songs


Image: Fresh Baked breads


Food that I really liked: Sandwich with vegetables and lots of cheese, Soft bread and taste is (oh yeah!)

Image: Swiss Whisk Club sandwich




Desserts and bake items: I melt down with this chocolate fondue. I mean the presentation is so tepid.

Image: Chocolate Fondue


Image: Red velvet Cake 



Unique in a way: healthy food with less fat & I really liked their welcome water drink added with mint plant. It is healthy drinking habit to keep your heart healthy. They offer three kinds of bread while trying out their sandwiches. I ordered Swiss whisk club sandwich with brown bread.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Marketing - Why Now?

The Eatery Fast Food

In case you missed it, here you go! Hachiko -A Dog's Tale; Movie Based on True Story!